100% full Not resolved

My wife and I retained Nicholas P.Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left several messages and phone calls without any communication from Attorney Nick Fye.

He ignores every and all communications we have sent and other clients can not get a hold of him. We walked away from his clients on a case and he thought he was a hot shot coming out of law school trying to handle a high profile case.

He has not done anything and has a judgment he will never collect.Thanks for all your help, Buddy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nicholas P Frye And Associates and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25000 and wants Nicholas P Frye And Associates to "go out of business".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nicholas P Frye And Associates legal services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nicholas P Frye And Associates?

Comments